- We take all the necessary measures to protect the confidentiality of your information.
- The personal information we will collect will be by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge/consent of the concerned individual.
- We will inform the purpose of collecting personal information.
- Personal information will be collected/used/disclosed solely for fulfilling the purposes as specified by us.
- Personal data shared for the required purposes should be accurate, up-to date and complete.
- The Company will make best efforts to take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent unauthorised access, loss, misuse or modification of your personal information.
- Your personal information will be stored on company’s secure servers in India or secure servers of its third-party affiliates.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access or alteration of data. These include software and hardware security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store data.
- Online transactions are electronically encrypted to ensure that your financial data is safe and secure.
- As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, time and date of visit, browser type, referring/exit pages and operating system. We may log this information for system administration, order verification, internal marketing and system troubleshooting purposes.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Atul Gupta
10TH FLOOR, 1101, TOWER ASTER 2,
SUPERTECH EMERALD COURT, NOIDA SECTOR 93A,
Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, 201304
Time: Mon – Fri (9:00 – 18:00)